Elementary student teachers' science content representations
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 443–463, August 2002
How to Cite
Zembal-Saul, C., Krajcik, J. and Blumenfeld, P. (2002), Elementary student teachers' science content representations. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 39: 443–463. doi: 10.1002/tea.10032
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 1999
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: TPE 9150020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!