Views of nature of science questionnaire: Toward valid and meaningful assessment of learners' conceptions of nature of science
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 497–521, August 2002
How to Cite
Lederman, N. G., Abd-El-Khalick, F., Bell, R. L. and Schwartz, R. S. (2002), Views of nature of science questionnaire: Toward valid and meaningful assessment of learners' conceptions of nature of science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 39: 497–521. doi: 10.1002/tea.10034
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!