Preservice elementary teachers' conceptions of moon phases before and after instruction
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 633–658, September 2002
How to Cite
Trundle, K. C., Atwood, R. K. and Christopher, J. E. (2002), Preservice elementary teachers' conceptions of moon phases before and after instruction. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 39: 633–658. doi: 10.1002/tea.10039
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!