Dynamic processes of conceptual change: Analysis of constructing mental models of chemical equilibrium
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 688–712, October 2002
How to Cite
Chiu, M.-H., Chou, C.-C. and Liu, C.-J. (2002), Dynamic processes of conceptual change: Analysis of constructing mental models of chemical equilibrium. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 39: 688–712. doi: 10.1002/tea.10041
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2000
- National Science Council in Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 88-2511-S-003-072, NSC89-2511-S-003-049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!