Differential effects on the achievement of males and females of teaching the particulate nature of chemistry
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 911–927, December 2002
How to Cite
Bunce, D. M. and Gabel, D. (2002), Differential effects on the achievement of males and females of teaching the particulate nature of chemistry. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 39: 911–927. doi: 10.1002/tea.10056
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 1999
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 9155223
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!