From nationwide standardized testing to school-based alternative embedded assessment in Israel: Students' performance in the matriculation 2000 project
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 34–52, January 2003
How to Cite
Dori, Y. J. (2003), From nationwide standardized testing to school-based alternative embedded assessment in Israel: Students' performance in the matriculation 2000 project. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 40: 34–52. doi: 10.1002/tea.10059
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!