Comments & Criticism
Reply: Reconstituting resistance in urban science education
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 101–103, January 2003
How to Cite
Seiler, G., Tobin, K. and Sokolic, J. (2003), Reply: Reconstituting resistance in urban science education. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 40: 101–103. doi: 10.1002/tea.10063
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!