Home-school learning of science: The culture of homes, and pupils' difficult border crossing
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 219–233, February 2003
How to Cite
Solomon, J. (2003), Home-school learning of science: The culture of homes, and pupils' difficult border crossing. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 40: 219–233. doi: 10.1002/tea.10073
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!