The nature of middle school learners' science content understandings with the use of on-line resources
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 323–346, March 2003
How to Cite
Hoffman, J. L., Wu, H.-K., Krajcik, J. S. and Soloway, E. (2003), The nature of middle school learners' science content understandings with the use of on-line resources. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 40: 323–346. doi: 10.1002/tea.10079
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2002
- NSF/DARPA/NASA Digital Library Initiative. Grant Number: IRI-9411287
- NSF NIE. Grant Number: RED-9554205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!