High school students' ideas about theories and theory change after a biological inquiry unit
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 369–392, April 2003
How to Cite
Sandoval, W. A. and Morrison, K. (2003), High school students' ideas about theories and theory change after a biological inquiry unit. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 40: 369–392. doi: 10.1002/tea.10081
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2002
- James S. McDonnell Foundation
- UCLA Education Department
- UCLA Academic Senate's Council on Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!