Use of learner-centered instruction in college science and mathematics classrooms
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 566–584, August 2003
How to Cite
Walczyk,, J. J. and Ramsey, L. L. (2003), Use of learner-centered instruction in college science and mathematics classrooms. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 40: 566–584. doi: 10.1002/tea.10098
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2002
- NSF. Grant Number: 9255761 (Louisiana Collaborative for Excellence in the Preparation of Teachers)
- Louisiana Education Quality Support Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!