The value of an emergent notion of authenticity: Examples from two student/teacher–scientist partnership programs
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 737–756, October 2003
How to Cite
Rahm, J., Miller, H. C., Hartley, L. and Moore, J. C. (2003), The value of an emergent notion of authenticity: Examples from two student/teacher–scientist partnership programs. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 40: 737–756. doi: 10.1002/tea.10109
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!