Integrating pharmacology topics in high school biology and chemistry classes improves performance
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 922–938, November 2003
How to Cite
Schwartz-Bloom, R. D. and Halpin, M. J. (2003), Integrating pharmacology topics in high school biology and chemistry classes improves performance. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 40: 922–938. doi: 10.1002/tea.10116
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2002
- National Institute on Drug Abuse/National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: SEDAPA DA10904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!