Same school, separate worlds: A sociocultural study of identity, resistance, and negotiation in a rural, lower track science classroom
Article first published online: 30 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 574–598, May 2001
How to Cite
Gilbert, A. and Yerrick, R. (2001), Same school, separate worlds: A sociocultural study of identity, resistance, and negotiation in a rural, lower track science classroom. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 38: 574–598. doi: 10.1002/tea.1019
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2000
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!