The science/technology interaction: Implications for science literacy
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 715–729, September 2001
How to Cite
Cajas, F. (2001), The science/technology interaction: Implications for science literacy. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 38: 715–729. doi: 10.1002/tea.1028
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2001
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!