Design, technology, and science: Sites for learning, resistance, and social reproduction in urban schools
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 746–767, September 2001
How to Cite
Seiler, G., Tobin, K. and Sokolic, J. (2001), Design, technology, and science: Sites for learning, resistance, and social reproduction in urban schools. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 38: 746–767. doi: 10.1002/tea.1030
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!