The cultural production of science in reform-based physics: Girls' access, participation, and resistance
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 392–414, April 2004
How to Cite
Carlone, H. B. (2004), The cultural production of science in reform-based physics: Girls' access, participation, and resistance. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 41: 392–414. doi: 10.1002/tea.20006
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2002
- American Association of University Women Educational Foundation's American Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!