Using situated cognition theory in researching student experience of the workplace
Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 415–431, May 2004
How to Cite
Case, J. and Jawitz, J. (2004), Using situated cognition theory in researching student experience of the workplace. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 41: 415–431. doi: 10.1002/tea.20013
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!