Factors mediating the effect of gender on ninth-grade Turkish students' misconceptions concerning electric circuits
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 603–616, August 2004
How to Cite
Sencar, S. and Eryilmaz, A. (2004), Factors mediating the effect of gender on ninth-grade Turkish students' misconceptions concerning electric circuits. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 41: 603–616. doi: 10.1002/tea.20016
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!