Impact of a school district's science reform effort on the achievement and attitudes of third- and fourth-grade students
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 771–790, October 2004
How to Cite
Shymansky, J. A., Yore, L. D. and Anderson, J. O. (2004), Impact of a school district's science reform effort on the achievement and attitudes of third- and fourth-grade students. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 41: 771–790. doi: 10.1002/tea.20025
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!