Drops of water and of soap solution: Students' constraining mental models of the nature of matter
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 970–993, December 2004
How to Cite
Eilam, B. (2004), Drops of water and of soap solution: Students' constraining mental models of the nature of matter. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 41: 970–993. doi: 10.1002/tea.20034
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!