A case study of one school system's adoption and implementation of an elementary science program
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 25–52, January 2005
How to Cite
Kelly, M. P. and Staver, J. R. (2005), A case study of one school system's adoption and implementation of an elementary science program. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 42: 25–52. doi: 10.1002/tea.20043
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!