Comparison of two concept-mapping techniques: Implications for scoring, interpretation, and use
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 166–184, February 2005
How to Cite
Yin, Y., Vanides, J., Ruiz-Primo, M. A., Ayala, C. C. and Shavelson, R. J. (2005), Comparison of two concept-mapping techniques: Implications for scoring, interpretation, and use. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 42: 166–184. doi: 10.1002/tea.20049
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!