Improving science inquiry with elementary students of diverse backgrounds
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 337–357, March 2005
How to Cite
Cuevas, P., Lee, O., Hart, J. and Deaktor, R. (2005), Improving science inquiry with elementary students of diverse backgrounds. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 42: 337–357. doi: 10.1002/tea.20053
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2003
- U.S. Department of Education
- NIH. Grant Number: REC-0089231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!