A theoretical note on concepts and the need for Cyclic Concept Maps
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 741–766, September 2005
How to Cite
Safayeni, F., Derbentseva, N. and Cañas, A. J. (2005), A theoretical note on concepts and the need for Cyclic Concept Maps. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 42: 741–766. doi: 10.1002/tea.20074
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!