Exploring the effects of cognitive conflict and direct teaching for students of different academic levels
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 42, Issue 7, pages 829–855, September 2005
How to Cite
Zohar, A. and Aharon-Kravetsky, S. (2005), Exploring the effects of cognitive conflict and direct teaching for students of different academic levels. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 42: 829–855. doi: 10.1002/tea.20075
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!