Preservice teachers' pedagogical content knowledge of using particle models in teaching chemistry
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 947–964, October 2005
How to Cite
Jong, O. D., Van Driel, J. H. and Verloop, N. (2005), Preservice teachers' pedagogical content knowledge of using particle models in teaching chemistry. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 42: 947–964. doi: 10.1002/tea.20078
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!