Giving priority to evidence in science teaching: A first-year elementary teacher's specialized practices and knowledge
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 965–986, November 2005
How to Cite
Avraamidou, L. and Zembal-Saul, C. (2005), Giving priority to evidence in science teaching: A first-year elementary teacher's specialized practices and knowledge. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 42: 965–986. doi: 10.1002/tea.20081
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!