Factors influencing success in introductory college chemistry
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 987–1012, November 2005
How to Cite
Tai, R. H., Sadler, P. M. and Loehr, J. F. (2005), Factors influencing success in introductory college chemistry. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 42: 987–1012. doi: 10.1002/tea.20082
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2004
- Interagency Educational Research Initiative
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: REC 0115649
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!