Lasting effects of instruction guided by the conflict map: Experimental study of learning about the causes of the seasons
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 42, Issue 10, pages 1089–1111, December 2005
How to Cite
Tsai, C.-C. and Chang, C.-Y. (2005), Lasting effects of instruction guided by the conflict map: Experimental study of learning about the causes of the seasons. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 42: 1089–1111. doi: 10.1002/tea.20089
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2004
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 88-2511-S-009-001, NSC 91-2511-S-009-008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!