Exploring alternative conceptions from Newtonian dynamics and simple DC circuits: Links between item difficulty and item confidence
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 150–171, February 2006
How to Cite
Planinic, M., Boone, W. J., Krsnik, R. and Beilfuss, M. L. (2006), Exploring alternative conceptions from Newtonian dynamics and simple DC circuits: Links between item difficulty and item confidence. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 43: 150–171. doi: 10.1002/tea.20101
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!