Design and inquiry: Bases for an accommodation between science and technology education in the curriculum?
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 255–281, March 2006
How to Cite
Lewis, T. (2006), Design and inquiry: Bases for an accommodation between science and technology education in the curriculum?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 43: 255–281. doi: 10.1002/tea.20111
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!