The opinions, views, and conclusions expressed in this article may not reflect those of the funding agency.
Self-definition of women experiencing a nontraditional graduate fellowship program†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 852–873, October 2006
How to Cite
Buck, G. A., Leslie-Pelecky, D. L., Lu, Y., Plano Clark, V. L. and Creswell, J. W. (2006), Self-definition of women experiencing a nontraditional graduate fellowship program. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 43: 852–873. doi: 10.1002/tea.20126
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2004
- NSF. Grant Number: DGE-0338202
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!