Measuring instructional congruence in elementary science classrooms: Pedagogical and methodological components of a theoretical framework
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 424–447, March 2007
How to Cite
Luykx, A. and Lee, O. (2007), Measuring instructional congruence in elementary science classrooms: Pedagogical and methodological components of a theoretical framework. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 44: 424–447. doi: 10.1002/tea.20127
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2004
- National Science Foundation, U.S. Department of Education
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: REC-0089231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!