Developing a sustained interest in science among urban minority youth
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 466–489, March 2007
How to Cite
Basu, S. J. and Barton, A. C. (2007), Developing a sustained interest in science among urban minority youth. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 44: 466–489. doi: 10.1002/tea.20143
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: REC 0096032
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!