Accuracy of scale conceptions in science: Mental maneuverings across many orders of spatial magnitude
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1061–1085, December 2006
How to Cite
Tretter, T. R., Jones, M. G. and Minogue, J. (2006), Accuracy of scale conceptions in science: Mental maneuverings across many orders of spatial magnitude. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 43: 1061–1085. doi: 10.1002/tea.20155
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0354578, 0303979, 0411656
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!