Proliferation of inscriptions and transformations among preservice science teachers engaged in authentic science
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 538–564, April 2007
How to Cite
Lunsford, E., Melear, C. T., Roth, W.-M., Perkins, M. and Hickok, L. G. (2007), Proliferation of inscriptions and transformations among preservice science teachers engaged in authentic science. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 44: 538–564. doi: 10.1002/tea.20160
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!