Differences in African-American and European-American students' engagement with nanotechnology experiences: Perceptual position or assessment artifact?
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 787–799, August 2007
How to Cite
Jones, M. G., Tretter, T., Paechter, M., Kubasko, D., Bokinsky, A., Andre, T. and Negishi, A. (2007), Differences in African-American and European-American students' engagement with nanotechnology experiences: Perceptual position or assessment artifact?. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 44: 787–799. doi: 10.1002/tea.20168
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: REC-0087389
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!