A mixed methods analysis of the effects of an integrative geobiological study of petrified wood in introductory college geology classrooms
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1011–1035, October 2007
How to Cite
Clary, R. M. and Wandersee, J. H. (2007), A mixed methods analysis of the effects of an integrative geobiological study of petrified wood in introductory college geology classrooms. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 44: 1011–1035. doi: 10.1002/tea.20178
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!