Self-concept and science achievement: Investigating a reciprocal relation model across the gender classification in a crosscultural context
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 711–725, August 2008
How to Cite
Wang, J., Oliver, J. S. and Staver, J. R. (2008), Self-concept and science achievement: Investigating a reciprocal relation model across the gender classification in a crosscultural context. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 45: 711–725. doi: 10.1002/tea.20182
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!