Psychometric reevaluation of the Women in Science Scale (WiSS)
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1461–1478, December 2007
How to Cite
Owen, S. V., Toepperwein, M. A., Pruski, L. A., Blalock, C. L., Liu, Y., Marshall, C. E. and Lichtenstein, M. J. (2007), Psychometric reevaluation of the Women in Science Scale (WiSS). J. Res. Sci. Teach., 44: 1461–1478. doi: 10.1002/tea.20187
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2005
- Science Education Partnership Award. Grant Number: R25-RR-18549 [National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) and the National Institute on Aging (NIA)]
- a Minority K-12 Initiative for Teachers and Students. Grant Number: R25-HL-075777 [National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)]
- the Frederic C. Bartter General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: MO1-RR-01346
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!