Decolonizing methodologies and indigenous knowledge: The role of culture, place and personal experience in professional development
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 1247–1268, November 2007
How to Cite
Chinn, P. W.U. (2007), Decolonizing methodologies and indigenous knowledge: The role of culture, place and personal experience in professional development. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 44: 1247–1268. doi: 10.1002/tea.20192
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2005
- Consortium for Hawaii Ecological Education, under the U.S. Department of Education, Native Hawaiian Education Act
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!