Students' cognitive focus during a chemistry laboratory exercise: Effects of a computer-simulated prelab
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1108–1133, October 2007
How to Cite
Winberg, T. M. and Berg, C. A. R. (2007), Students' cognitive focus during a chemistry laboratory exercise: Effects of a computer-simulated prelab. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 44: 1108–1133. doi: 10.1002/tea.20217
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2005
- Natur och Kultur
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!