Learning contexts, black Cultural Ethos, and the science achievement of African American students in an urban middle school
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 665–683, August 2008
How to Cite
Parsons, E. C. (2008), Learning contexts, black Cultural Ethos, and the science achievement of African American students in an urban middle school. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 45: 665–683. doi: 10.1002/tea.20240
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2005
- American Educational Research Association/Office for Educational Research and Improvement
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!