Turkish grade 10 students' and science teachers' conceptions of nature of science: A national study
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1083–1112, December 2008
How to Cite
Dogan, N. and Abd-El-Khalick, F. (2008), Turkish grade 10 students' and science teachers' conceptions of nature of science: A national study. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 45: 1083–1112. doi: 10.1002/tea.20243
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2007
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!