The use of photographs to portray urban ecosystems in six introductory environmental science textbooks
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1003–1020, November 2008
How to Cite
Sullivan, J. P. (2008), The use of photographs to portray urban ecosystems in six introductory environmental science textbooks. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 45: 1003–1020. doi: 10.1002/tea.20253
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!