How students design and enact physics lessons: Five immigrant caribbean youth and the cultivation of student voice
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 881–899, October 2008
How to Cite
Basu, S. J. (2008), How students design and enact physics lessons: Five immigrant caribbean youth and the cultivation of student voice. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 45: 881–899. doi: 10.1002/tea.20257
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!