The data presented, statements made, and views expressed in this article are solely the responsibilities of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation. A version of this paper was presented at the American Educational Research Association annual meeting, Montreal, Canada, 2005.
Curricular orientations, experiences, and actions: Graduate students in science and mathematics fields work in urban high school classrooms†
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 1–26, January 2009
How to Cite
Christodoulou, N., Varelas, M. and Wenzel, S. (2009), Curricular orientations, experiences, and actions: Graduate students in science and mathematics fields work in urban high school classrooms. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 46: 1–26. doi: 10.1002/tea.20264
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE-9979537
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!