A judicial presentation of evidence of a student culture of “dealing”
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Special Issue: TOPIC FOCUS: Research With a Focus on Teachers of Science
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 421–441, April 2009
How to Cite
Wood, N. B., Lawrenz, F. and Haroldson, R. (2009), A judicial presentation of evidence of a student culture of “dealing”. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 46: 421–441. doi: 10.1002/tea.20272
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2007
- NSF. Grant Numbers: REC9873987, ESI0137872
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!