Promoting complex systems learning through the use of conceptual representations in hypermedia
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Research in Science Teaching
Volume 46, Issue 9, pages 1023–1040, November 2009
How to Cite
Liu, L. and Hmelo-Silver, C. E. (2009), Promoting complex systems learning through the use of conceptual representations in hypermedia. J. Res. Sci. Teach., 46: 1023–1040. doi: 10.1002/tea.20297
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2007
- NSF CAREER Grant. Grant Number: 0133533
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!